Now that you have your new ARB Twin Air Compressor (CKMTA12) you need a place to put it but yet have easy access. Not only your compressor but your tank as well in the same spot! Under the hood is the best location for this. It takes up no valuable cargo space and yet is easy to get to.
ARB states heat from under the hood is not an issue.
With the ARB twin air compressor, you can air up a 35" tire from 10 to 20 pounds just under 1 minute so you can get back on the road quickly. Easy install using factory holes. Powder coated black or red. Will not fit with California emission packages.
- 4 Runner 2003 - 2021 (Gen 4 & Gen 5)
- If you have a Gen 4, you need to check the photo in the install instructions that shows where the bracket mounts to make sure your 4 Runner has the studs that we mount to.
- Bundle Pricing Available
- ARB Compressor and Tank not included
- Designed to fit discontinued ARB 1 gallon tank Part #171601
- Made of 1/8" steel
- Powder Coated Black or Red
- Red Powder Coated may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Made in the USA