Now that you have your new ARB Twin Air Compressor (CKMTA12) you need a place to put it but yet have easy access. Not only your compressor but your tank as well in the same spot! Under the hood is the best location for this. It takes up no valuable cargo space and yet is easy to get to.
ARB states heat from under the hood is not an issue.
With the ARB twin air compressor, you can air up a 35" tire from 10 to 20 pounds just under 1 minute so you can get back on the road quickly. Easy install using factory holes. Powder coated black or red. Will not fit with California emission packages.
- 4 Runner 2003 - 2021 (Gen 4 & Gen 5)
- If you have a Gen 4, you need to check the photo of the inner fender that shows the studs where the bracket mounts to make sure your 4 Runner has the studs
- Bundle Pricing Available
- Mounts the ARB Twin Compressor only (NO Tank)
- ARB Compressor not included
- Made of 1/8" steel
- Powder Coated Black or Red
- Red Powder Coated may take up to 15 business days to ship
- Made in the USA