Now it is easy to get into your Jeep with those large tires! This affordable step is easy to install and has a convenient quick-disconnect feature.
Now that you have that lift and bigger tires it will be more difficult to get into your Jeep but not with M.O.R.E.'s Hide-A-Step. Spring loaded to self-retract after you get into you Jeep Wrangler.
Got Rocks? No problem. Our step can quickly be removed with two grenade like pull pins that allows you to put the step behind your seat and gives you the clearance you need when crawling over the rocks. Just pop the pins back in when you are off the trail and back on the highway.
- Zinc plated .001 and powder coated black
- Available in zinc plated only (JKST07R)
- Also available for the front door (JKST07)
- This step lowers your "step up" 11 inches.
- Quick disconnect: pull 2 pins and the Hide-A-Step will remove easy for when you want to go wheelin'.
- Class IV zinc plating protects against harsh winter conditions and road hazards.
- For 4 door / rear door applications, you will need to drill mounting holes and do minor shimming as needed.
- Does not fit aftermarket sliders, Sahara sliders, or any special edition Rubicon that has a bar welded onto the Rubicon rock sliders..
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Sold individually.
- FITS: Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018 in rear door position