Now that you have that lift and bigger tires it will be more difficult to get into your Jeep but not with M.O.R.E.'s Hide-A-Step. Spring loaded to self retract after you get into you Jeep Wrangler.
Got Rocks? No problem. Our step can quickly be removed with two grenade like pull pins that allows you to put the step behind your seat and gives you the clearance you need when crawling over the rocks. Just pop the pins back in when you are off the trail and back on the highway.
- Powder Coated in five colors along with a full zinc plating first
- Any color other than black may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Available in silver (zinc only JTST)
- Also fits JT Gladiator
- This step lowers your "step up" 11 inches.
- Quick disconnect: pull 2 pins and the Hide-A-Step will remove for when you want to go wheelin'.
- Fits front and rear doors on Jeep Gladiator JT
- Class IV zinc plating protects against harsh winter conditions and road hazards.
- Fits front and rear door.
- Does not fit aftermarket sliders, Sahara sliders, or any special edition Rubicon that has a bar welded onto the Rubicon rock sliders. .
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Sold individually.
Allow 1-2 hours install time.
Available in five colors
Any color other than black may take up to 10 business days to ship.