- Made of 1/4" Aluminum Plate- 26#
- Also available in 3/16" Steel- 42#
- Oil drain access with V catch to keep oil spots off your garage floor
- Includes Slide Washers
- Uses factory bolt locations
- Powder coated colors available
- Powder coated colors may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.8L or 3.6L and stock exhaust
- Will not fit with exhaust drop brackets
Made in the USA
Now that you have your ultimate off road 4 wheel drive vehicle, go even further in the rough and extreme terrain by protecting your expensive Jeep JK's oil pan and transmission with Mountain Off Road's 1/4" thick aluminum combination skid plate! 26 pounds.
This skid plate is powder coated black and protects your oil pan along with the transmission and also the vulnerable cross over tube of your exhaust system that will get crushed if you don't use our skid plate. That is three expensive items this skid plate protects you from like rocks and obstacles that will do serious damage are on your under carriage.
Stock Jeep JKs with standard transmissions do not come equipped with a transmission skid plate from the factory. Our skid plate will prevent future undercarriage damage. On automatic transmission equipped JKs, this will replace the thin and weak factory skid plate.
Powder Coat colors may vary from your computer screen
Fits 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JKs
If you have an aftermarket front axle in your jeep, it will need to be checked for clearance at full stuff on the drivers side. May need to clearance the fins on the center section.
Powder coat color may vary from your computer screen